Bounce House Rules
A COMPETENT ADULT MUST SUPERVISE FOR INFLANTABLE AT ALL TIMES !
* Use common sense
, if it looks to full, it probably is. *
- Once the inflatable has been setup by an Air Hop employee do not move the inflatable to another location.
- Do not allow playing around blower. Do not cover / block air intake for blower.
- If for any reason you hear the blower shut off have children exit immediately.
- Do not allow gymnastic "tricks" (i.e. flips, cartwheels or rough play etc.)
- No eyeglasses, button pins, pens, jewelry, (i.e. long necklaces, dangling earrings, bracelets, etc.) No sharp objects in or around Inflatable.
- No food, drinks, gum, confetti, silly string, party poppers or pets allowed on slide.
- Do not hose the Inflatable or allow wet bathing suits inside. Never allow playing on a wet Inflatable.
- Do not allow any jumping or playing on entrance step.
- All riders must remove there shoes and empty their pockets of any hard objects that can injure themselves or others while jumping.
- Do not operate the Inflatable in thunder and lighting or in winds over 25 mph.
- In case if high winds or storms, get everyone off inflatable, and unplug motor and extension cord.
- Do not allow any person who is intoxicated or on drugs to enter the Inflatable.
- Do not allow riders to line up on one side and charge to the other side.
- No hanging / climbing on the net.
- Do not operate inflatable if it becomes unsafe.
- I have been given a copy and or have been read the rules of the items rented and I understand them. If unsure I will contact AIR HOP before any damage or injures may occur.